LISA at EFIB 2021 in Vienna - benefit from supporters packages
LISA and LISAvienna are happy to host Europe's leading event on industrial biotechnology and the bioeconomy in Vienna
Are you ready to join #EFIB2021? Registration is open now.
Don’t miss one of the first in-person conferences for the bio-based community in 2021 and join now! Registration is now open for the 14th edition of EuropaBio’s annual EFIB conference taking place in Vienna, one of Europe’s hot spots for life science innovation.
What you can expect:
- 70+ speakers in 10+ plenary sessions, parallel tracks & roundtables
- Welcome reception in the exhibition area & organized local tour on the pre-conference day
- 1:1 partnering online + onsite
- 20 founders in the Start-up Village
- Evening reception in Vienna's Palais
Super early bird rate until 10 June 2021 and special LISA discount for Austrian companies
Discount code: SPO2021-LISA
- until 30 July: 720 €
- after 30 July: 880 €
- SMEs: 440 €
- Academia/Governmental/Public Institutions: 320 €
- The Start-up Village is a central meeting point in the exhibition area, bringing together innovative young businesses with investors as well as industrial corporations. It offers around 20 young founders who are active in industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy strong visibility among the international EFIB attendees, representing sector stakeholders from companies, academics, SMEs, investors, policy makers, NGOs and media.
- Apply by June 16: https://efibforum.com/2021-programme-overview/start-up-village/
- The Innovation Campus will showcase the most innovative scientific approaches in the area of industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy in a dedicated poster presentation in the exhibition.
- Scientists from SMEs and academic institutions are invited to submit an abstract for the onsite poster presentation by June 16: https://efibforum.com/2021-programme-overview/innovation-campus-2/
Meet LISA at EFIB 2021
Contact us to arrange a meeting.